|Why Download Ebooks
We imagine most people have the same initial reaction to eBook readers that we did. Sure it’s great, but there’s no way it will ever replace real books. Plus, if it’s anything like reading text on a computer, count us out. But as technology has developed and the popularity of eBook readers, especially the Kindle, we started to wonder why Oprah called it her most favorite gadget. Oprah considers herself to be a professional reader and has the Midas’ touch on the books she picks for her book club. She’s no stranger to reading and if she likes it maybe there’s more to it. So, while there are always pros and cons to everything we do, we came up with the Top reasons we like eBooks. Who knows, maybe this will be enough to convince you to make the switch:
1. Don’t have to pack 10 or so heavy books for one trip. Probably the most compelling reason.
2. You can have thousands of books available virtually at your fingertips. Just the concept is enough to get us excited.
3. Portable. Just like a book, you can take it anywhere.
4. Compact, everything in one place (books, newspapers, blogs). Today’s world is all about consolidating, making every gadget do more.
5. Is especially flexible switching from reading, to me, back to reading easily.
6. Can zoom in on text and use different sizes. Sometimes the text on those old paperbacks is just too small to read easily.
7. Supports multiple document formats. You can even do homework/work on it. Not that you’d want to, but the option is available.
8. Ergonomic. Admit it, your wrists hurt when you hold the book open for hours on end.